Creating the business case
for sustainable solutions.
Real people. Real stories. Real results.
“The best of the best.”
The CleanTech Achievement Award has become a coveted prize, and McKinstry, Seattle’s great innovator, is its latest winner. Read more...
“We’re building business legends.”
Sustainable solutions are built to last. We helped Washington’s Commerce Department identify and profile local business legends in the making. Read more...
“There is no clean tech in China.”
A trade mission to China revealed an extraordinary, booming infrastructure and cities built on a scale that dwarfs any we’ve seen. We looked for clean technology and found the unexpected. Read more...
Leadership & Communication in a Relationship Age
Surveys essential leadership skills which can be personalized to individual learning and relationship styles.
- Presentation and writing skills
- Team and conflict management
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Successful self and time-management
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Cross cultural awareness
- Professional development
The Business of Green
Introducing an innovative and experiential workforce development program for global application.
Training materials include:
- Book (10 Case Studies) — Experience first-hand, from today's leading companies, how sustainable business can contribute to both planet and profit.
- Study Guide — Case-study learning comes to life through various exercises, designed for flexible application: small-group facilitation, classroom training, seminars, or self-study.
- Videos (DVD) — Introduce the program and reinforce learning. Choose from two 20-minute Introductory films and ten 3-minute Case Study films. Available as DVD or download.