Creating the business case
for sustainable solutions.
Real people. Real stories. Real results.
“We have the best people and the best data.”
Software engineers are in great demand, especially those pioneering new work in AI and natural language programming. Amazon in Seattle wants to continue to attract the best and brightest to work in its Customer Engagement Technologies (CET). Read more...
“Our most precious resource.”
In the booming town of Silverdale, on Washington’s pristine Kitsap Peninsula, they take their water seriously. As a result, they’ve been far ahead of their time planning and perfecting a sophisticated system of water recycling that’s downright revolutionary. Read more...
“Career Connected Learning is here today…and working.”
This pioneering film sets the stage for the movement now called “career-connected learning,” putting students in touch with real skills, real mentors and teachers, and real jobs. Read more...
Leadership & Communication in a Relationship Age
Surveys essential leadership skills which can be personalized to individual learning and relationship styles.
- Presentation and writing skills
- Team and conflict management
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Successful self and time-management
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Cross cultural awareness
- Professional development
The Business of Green
Introducing an innovative and experiential workforce development program for global application.
Training materials include:
- Book (10 Case Studies) — Experience first-hand, from today's leading companies, how sustainable business can contribute to both planet and profit.
- Study Guide — Case-study learning comes to life through various exercises, designed for flexible application: small-group facilitation, classroom training, seminars, or self-study.
- Videos (DVD) — Introduce the program and reinforce learning. Choose from two 20-minute Introductory films and ten 3-minute Case Study films. Available as DVD or download.