Sustainability training programs
The Business of Green
Introducing an innovative and experiential workforce development program for global application.
Training materials include:
- Book (10 Case Studies) — Experience first-hand, from today's leading companies, how sustainable business can contribute to both planet and profit.
- Study Guide — Case-study learning comes to life through various exercises, designed for flexible application: small-group facilitation, classroom training, seminars, or self-study.
- Videos (DVD) — Introduce the program and reinforce learning. Choose from two 20-minute Introductory films and ten 3-minute Case Study films. Available as DVD or download.
Leadership & Communication in a Relationship Age
Surveys essential leadership skills which can be personalized to individual learning and relationship styles.
- Presentation and writing skills
- Team and conflict management
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Successful self and time-management
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Cross cultural awareness
- Professional development