Leadership & Communication in a Relationship Age
Surveys essential leadership skills which can be personalized to individual learning and relationship styles.
Resourceful Leadership proves that savvy leaders can have it both ways — using relationship skills to lead, influence and inspire others while building personal power for individual success. This essential introduction distills the best contemporary practices and offers real-world steps for personal development.
- Presentation and writing skills
- Team and conflict management
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Successful self and time-management
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Cross cultural awareness
- Professional development