Putting your narrative to work.
Welcome to The Relationship Age. Defining and applying sustainability across your organization takes inspiration, powerful storytelling, and grounding in real business applications. Working with my team I identify and amplify these narratives for individuals and organizations while embracing 21st Century business competencies and best practices.
Consulting & Facilitation
I assess your marketing communications, sustainability practices and skill building, then facilitate internal and external programs to support your business mission.
- Bottom-line Sustainability
- Culture Building
- Workforce Skill Development
- Recruitment & Retention
- Program Development
- Keynote Speaking
- Panel Facilitation
My methods help deepen your sustainability story-line, reinforce your corporate culture, and create compelling internal and external communications.
The Business of Green
Introducing an innovative and experiential workforce development program for global application. Training materials include:
- Book (10 Case Studies) — Experience first-hand, from today's leading companies, how sustainable business can contribute to both planet and profit.
- Study Guide — Case-study learning comes to life through various exercises, designed for flexible application: small-group facilitation, classroom training, seminars, or self-study.
- Videos (DVD) — Introduce the program and reinforce learning. Choose from two 20-minute Introductory films and ten 3-minute Case Study films. Available as DVD or download.
Clients & Partners
I work with a talented team of individuals focused on helping individuals and organizations develop 21st Century business competencies and best practices. We produce marketing communications and innovative, case study-based curricula and applications tailored for business training, continuing education and workforce development.